- Eligible to attend club functions and vote at Club meetings.
- Receive club newsletters
|Membership Only||Yearly Price|
The Canadian Shooting Sports Association has partnered up with us to offer insurance to all of our members.
- 5 million liability insurance in any hunting, shooting, or archery activity.
- Weekly CSSA E-News
- Annual subscription to Calibre Magazine
- Access to the Emergency Legal Defence Fund
Membership + Range Access
An access card is also required (one-time purchase), for an additional $20 fee.
|Indoor & Outdoor||$410|
|Indoor & Outdoor||$425|
Silhouette Range Keys
Keys are $100/yr. The lock is changed by May 1st. Keys must be purchased with at least one other range option.
$10 per session - $45 for book of 5.
- May only be purchased by a SWF member - also available at North Pro Sports.
- Guest does not require a firearm license.
- Must be dated and signed BEFORE the session starts.
- Must be presented if requested by a Range Officer.
- Valid for one use only and can be discarded after use.
- Limit 2 guests per session.
- A $25 fine will be imposed, and range access suspended until the fine is paid.
Outdoor Range Profile
|4, 5, 6||40||
|1 & 2||100||
|9||---||No public access|